Version historyVersion 1.1.6-AC (cloud only)
- Fixed issue with sporadic 502 error on the configuration screen
- Added a brand new dashboard item to see team workload per assignee
- Added support of Time Tracking fields (Remaining Estimate & Time Spent)
- Added possibility to sum up numbers within the same issue
- Improved performance
- first public version of server version app
- Sum number of storypoints and fill it into destination parrent custom field
- General usage - chose any source custom field in a child issue and insert it in any parrent custom field - easy as that!
- This functionality can be switched on over all projects, or just selected ones via easy configuration
- The only condition is, that both (source & destiantion) fields are numerical
- Update of the value in parrent issue is triggered upon saving selected value in child issue
As a pre-requisit, to enable calculation in the required fields, the destination field needs to be present on the Edit issue screen (as in the example below).
App configuration is simple. First, open the configuration screen of the app (located in the administration section).
Then, configure the following parameters. These are based on how you want to sum up the values based on hierarchy, or within a single issue as follows:
1. Sum based on hierarchy (this feature is available for Jira cloud only)
- Source SP field: select custom field, from which the numbers will be taken
- Destination SP field: select custom field, into which the sum of the numbers from all the relevant numbers will be placed
- Automatically sum Time Tracking values: check if you wan to use sum values from fields Remaining Estimate & Time Spent
2. Sum within the same issue (this feature is available for Jira cloud only)
- Sum fields in single issue: check if you want to sum values from multiple fields to a different field within the same issue/li>
- Source fields: select up to 5 fields from which the sum will be calculated
- Destination field: select field into which the sum of the above selected fields will be calculated
3. Global setting - projects
- Projects: check projects, for which the mechanism will work
Dashboard Item (Gadget) - workload statistics
Please note that this feature is available for Jira cloud only.
You can watch aggregated statistics of the workload of your team members which is visible from the dashboard. This aggregation is done based on the sum of estimated work (either time, or Story points) per assignee. This Dashboard Item can be configured as follows:
- Go to dashboard on which you're willing to place the Dashboard Item (Gadget)
- Add Dashboard Item (Gadget) called Planning report to the dashboard
- Fill in the details on the gadget configuration screen
- JQL - query to match issues related to your planning
- Filter - instead of directly inserting your JQL, you can use saved filter that can be selected from the dropdown menu
- Board - chose board used by your team
- Refresh every 4 hours - check to get up-to-date info
4. Click on button "Save" and now you see your team workload statistics
Our app is available on Atlassian Market®. You can check our listing using this link & download it from this destination.